3ecpamy

3ecpamy

Open Your New Company in Malaysia with Our Support

3 E Accounting has been in the job of helping companies in their various activities. We offer our support for the companies to take care of their legal obligations that they need to fulfill as part of their compliance with the laws of the country. There are many statutory obligations that the government of Malaysia expects the companies to fulfill. These are common rules that bind all the companies in the country. However, small and medium companies find it difficult to fully understand these rules and abide by them. There are various forms and statements that need to be submitted periodically. There are many documents that need to be submitted to the government. These entrepreneurs who are concentrating on improving their business hardly do not find time to do the work to fulfill the statutory obligations, nor do they have the expertise to do these jobs.

3 E Accounting offers many services that will help these companies to comply with the rules of the land so that they can concentrate on their core business. We also offer accounting services which are very important for the companies both as an indicator of their financial health and also as they require to submit the statements to the government. As a company dedicated to doing these works, we have employees who are highly skilled in doing all these works. Foreign entrepreneurs also feel confident about opening their companies in Malaysia as we are there to guide them about the various formalities to be followed.

Opening a company in Malaysia is highly beneficial for foreigners because of the various facilities that the country offers. They are offered various tax-free zones to set up the company. Malaysia is also a vibrant economy where they can hope to market their products profitably. There is no dearth of highly qualified and skilled people to work for these foreign companies. Foreign entrepreneurs have to necessarily go through an agency to get their companies registered in Malaysia. 3 E Accounting will render all the support required for this purpose. We have very affordable packages for a company set up services.

It is very beneficial for local entrepreneurs to start an enterprise company. We will help them for enterprise company registration in Malaysia. An enterprise company has a lot of benefits. It offers a lot of freedom to the owner of the company as he can run it as per his wish. There are fewer rules to follow and no audit needs to be done for such companies.